Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/26/12 Entry

I'v realized that doing this project has taught me one very important thing. That is, don't bite off more than you can chew. Or more like, don't bite off more than you will chew before you get bored. I mean, I should have realized that I would get a tad bored of everything halfway through and put it on hold for a month and a half, loosing a whole bunch of time, having to cram in everything into the last two weeks, and stressing myself out about essays and paintings and whatnot. Really, I should have just known.

If I could go back..... No. If I went back, I'd probably do the exact same thing. Just because I love how everything has turned out so far. Now I just know for next time. Note to self: Don't take on so much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment