Thursday, February 2, 2012

2/2/12 Entry

Okay, so the deal is, I haven't posted in a really long time. I also haven't been working o the project very much. Oops. Guilty face.
So I'm officially hitting the re-start button. Not on the whole project, obviously, but on myself. I have to get going.

On the bright side, I've finished the first two small paintings. And I'm halfway through with the third one.
On the down side,  I still have to finish the third one, do the big one, and write the essay. And I have five weeks. Ouch. Pained face.

I'm going to go work on the third painting now, hopefully get close to finishing it, and [try to] check back in tomorrow. I'm worried I won't have time to do everything, especially write a really nice essay, so I'm going to try to cram in the rest of the painting this weekend and next week. Hopefully that works. Hopeful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment