Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is all this MYP stuff?

Okay so the Personal project is 'an independent assignment that can be on any topic and take any form as long as it has a strong connection to at least one Area of interaction (Health&Social Education, Community and Service, Human Ingenuity or Environment)'. I will be working on this project for many months.
The Project has three parts: the project itself (the physical product), the Personal Statement (fancy talk for essay), and the Process Journal (this blog), where I will make entries to record my progress.

I'm to have to decide what I'm actually going to do for my project. With that comes research and planning and lots of other things to do during my already busy schedule!

I'm also going to have to choose a mentor, who will guide me, give me feedback and assess my project at the end.

Ack! So much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment