Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9/14/11 Entry

Okay since I have pretty much and outline of what I'm going to do for my project, it's time to start writing the Project Proposal, cause it's due on Sept. 23rd!

  • Also, start to think about what materials I'm going to need, what they will cost, when I can go get them, will I have to start saving up $  -- RESEARCH!
  • Think about whether I will physically do the project in my house, or whether or not I could just set it up in one of the art rooms at school - ask teacher!
  • Think about when during my busy schedule will i have time to specifically work on my project. Weekends? - Think long term (whole year-wise)

  • Think about who I want to be my mentor. I'm thinking about asking the actual MYP coordinator...

  • Think think think!

No comments:

Post a Comment