Monday, September 26, 2011

9/26/11 Entry

Okaii, so. On Friday i turned in my project proposal AND my mentor contract sheet. Go me. Yay.

So now, I'm flipping out about the research. Like seriously, who knew there were so many types of art supplies. And I'm seriously having doubts about deciding to paints in oils. I've never done that before, and with the research I've done, it seems so much harder than I thought. >:\
I think I'm going to practice a bit with the oils first and the see if i actually want to use them in my final product. I hope I get the hang of them because I really wanted to incorporate something that I'd never used in my project.
And I also started sketching and planing exactly what scenes I'm going to incorporate in my painting.
         
              Ahhh so much planning :P

No comments:

Post a Comment